At Fluent Chiropractic, we take the responsibility of caring for people in and around Sioux City seriously. We want everyone to not only live pain-free, but to live an overall healthier life. Our staff is committed to helping you regain and retain your health with regular spinal examination and adjustments to carefully align the body, guard your nervous system, and increase your range of motion.
Pain and stiffness are NOT normal and relief is possible. A misalignment or subluxation in the spine may cause pain or illness in other parts of the body. If you are stiff or sore on a daily basis, or if discomfort is causing you to lose sleep, please contact Fluent Chiropractic and let us help you start down the road to a pain-free life. Regular chiropractic adjustments will help the spine remain in alignment, easing pain and boosting the immune system. Our spinal adjustments are pain-free and gentle.
Our Activator method involves having the patient lie on his/her stomach and comparing the functional leg lengths. Often one leg will be shorter than the other, indicating that an adjustment is necessary. We then employ a handheld-instrument adjustment that will target your spinal vertebra and safely help eliminate your symptoms at their source. There is NO rotation to the neck or back, and NO “cracking” or “popping.”
Using the Activator adjusting method, we can safely and effectively treat:
- Back & Neck: Back pain is one of the leading causes for missed week. Most back pain can be helped with
spinal adjustments. Neck adjustments improve mobility in the joints of the neck and help restore range
of motion and reduce muscle spasms due to pressure.
- Whiplash: Whiplash may cause pain in the head, neck and back, as well as headaches and numbness in
hands and fingers. Over time, if left untreated, whiplash can become unbearable, and lead to premature
- Headaches: Headaches can keep you from living a full life. Fluent Chiropractic has been offering natural,
effective, drug-free headache management for more than 25 years.
The Activator Method is safe and effective for people of all ages. We can help:
- Pregnant Women: Morning sickness and back pain can be helped with gentle, safe chiropractic
adjustments. Plus, they help put baby in a better birth position.
- Babies: Chiropractic care can help alleviate many symptoms, including asthma, allergies, colic, ear aches,
etc. in babies.
- Athletes: Athletes can improve performance, reduce stress, prevent and heal quicker from injuries with
drug-free chiropractic adjustments.
- Children: Physical stresses on a child’s spine can affect healthy growth and development. Chiropractic
care is safe and gentle enough for children of all ages.
- Senior citizens: Seniors can enjoy increased range of motion in both the spine and limbs with regular
chiropractic visits, which helps ensure an active lifestyle.
With their combined 30 years of experience, Dr. Troy Fluent and Dr. Roni Miller have been helping people of all ages in the Siouxland region live healthier with quality, affordable, and effective chiropractic care.
A healthy spine results in a reduction of pain throughout the body, increased energy, and a healthier immune system. Fluent Chiropractic will develop an individualized care plan that is as unique as you are.
Massage therapy can help reduce pain and inflammation, increase range of motion, reduce stress, rehabilitate auto accident or work-related injuries, and improve overall health.
HOURS OF OPERATION
*Lunch hour daily for Dr. Fluent and Dr. Miller from 12:00 noon-1:30 pm, EXCEPT on Fridays when Dr. Miller works through her lunch hour